Your smile will become unforgettable!
Smiling is defined as the most impressive beauty of man. It is the most basic building block of a smile in teeth. Increase the effect of your beauty with smile aesthetics.
Your treatment plan is completely personal. Your personal needs determine the treatment that will be performed. Your teeth may be shiny and white, but perhaps have a nasty appearance because of their shape. These personal problems are considered and the treatment is planned individually. The smile design process takes an average of 5 full days.
Our popular smile aesthetic treatments:
• Composite bonding to change shape and color during your dental make-up.
• Dental implants to replace damaged and missing teeth.
• Teeth whitening to help lighten your teeth.
• Veneers (Emax Veneers, Zirconium Porcelain Veneers)
• Another very common procedure for correcting smile imperfections is veneers. Veneers can be used to correct a wide variety of aesthetic problems.
Teeth that have been damaged due to eating disorders, bad appearance due to smoking and broken teeth can be corrected by applying veneer. Our cosmetic dentist will improve the color of your smile. Spaced or crooked stances between teeth are aligned correctly with adult braces or invisible options. But missing teeth or unhealthy teeth can cause problems with alignment and the effect of your smile.
In this section, our contracted aesthetic dentist will recommend dental implants, bridges and partial dentures if the tooth has lost its salvage structure.
At the beginning of the treatment, your teeth will be measured and our dentist will create a preview.
A preview is basically an expected "after" photo created using various technologies at your dentist's disposal. Some of the technologies used in dental preview include:
• Dental imaging software
• Dental composite bonding mock-up
• Dental study models
• Before and after photos of other patients
Modern dental technology has come a long way in demonstrating the expected results of various aesthetic dental procedures. After all is said and done, it is very likely that your teeth will look like a model.
For Detailed Information Please fill out the form.